We’re joining Stunning CK in sharing 25 facts about myself. I won’t go so far as to say these are “amazing” (like CK’s), but you will probably learn something new about me.
1. Where is your cell phone? I don’t have one but I am the background photo on Mom’s phone. Sammi is the background on Dad’s phone.
2. Your hair? Black (with auburn highlights) and peach-fuzzy gray where my allergies bother me.
3. Your dad? A fantastic playmate and good cuddler. But no kisses because he’s allergic to me.
4. Your mom? Devoted to me.
5. Your favorite food? Canned meatiness.
6. Your dream last night? A big sunpuddle.
7. Your favorite drink? Melted butter, but I only get a few licks.
8. Fear? Things that beep or make noise, and anything big that Mom & Dad carry.
9. Favorite shoes? Dad’s. I’ve even left a hairball in one as a gift.
10. Favorite way to relax? Curled up in a warm, quiet spot.
11. Your mood? Mellow.
12. Your home away from home? I don’t travel, unless it’s to the vet’s, and even though he’s really nice, that’s not a place I could ever think of as home.
13. Where were you last night? Hanging out with Mom & Dad, or napping, same as every other night.
14. Something that you aren’t? Brave.
15. Muffins? Yes, but only on fluffy blankets. Oh wait, that’s biscuits. But I’ll stick with this answer.
16. Wish list item? I wish my allergies would go away.
17. Where you grew up? With my first family, but that was long ago and I’m happier here.
18. Last thing you did? Explored the garage.
19. Favorite thing to do? Zoomies up and down the hall, especially if Dad chases me.
20. Your TV? Watching quiet sci-fi, nature, and no arguing shows with Mom. Sometimes I’ll watch a noisy bomb-fest war movie with Dad.
21. Your pets? I have 3 Betta fish, 2 salt-water fish & a shrimp. I might get more Bettas to fill the empty tanks (some of my fish went to the rainbow brook over the past few months).
22. Friends? Jacki the neighbor cat is ok. CocoPuff sometimes gets too close to my windows.
23. Your life? Wonderful
24. Missing someone? My sister Sammi and my doggy brother Bentley.
25. Something that you are? Loved and respected as a sentient individual.